For the last few years I’ve led a workshop on WordPress security at the Trenton Computer Festival, usually held in March at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) in Trenton. It actually covers much more – active security for the Linux or cPanel Shared, VPS or Dedicated hosts as well.
- Focus on WordPress
- Security and Performance Inter-Related
- Examples in Centos Linux / cPanel / WHM environment
- Most concepts apply to other OS, Control Panels as well as to Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Difficulty from easy to complex
- Relevant to bloggers, site admin, system admin
- Few comprehensive sources of information to protect the entire WordPress ecosystem
View the presentation in PDF form by clicking here.